Monday, March 2, 2015

Who are you and Why are you here

These was a very thought provoking questions?  I started by thinking about my past, present and future.  I figure out what have been doing. What I am doing and what will I be doing.  At the end I end I decided do more both of spiritual and literal meanings.  I used a Lego Creator container and a picture of me during my senior year of high school.

 I first had to take the stickers off the case which took me almost six hours to do.  It was the type that won't come off easily.  After doing that I found a school picture of myself during my senior year and cut the background out.  I glue the picture onto case after that.  That only took me about thirty minutes.  Part of my head was on the lid, so I used a knife to cut the picture where the lid and case separate.  It looks like you are popping the top of my head off.

Inside the case, I put items in it that have to do something about me. For example, I put ear plugs in their.  You might wonder why I would do that.  I did it because it was meant to represent that if when a friend or family member needs help I would be their to listen to them.  Other items I put in there are the drawing, a ring, coins, and a smooth rock.  The drawing represents all the negative things in my mind.  The ring represents my creativity.  The coins is for helping others.  The last one is the smooth rock and that represents my calmness.

No comments:

Post a Comment