Monday, March 9, 2015

Book Cover Ideas


Here are my cover ideas that book cover.


Idea 1:
            This one was brought up by my instructor during our 50 ideas assignment.  She mentioned that I make the book like a double so two books in one.  I could make one cover that has to do with all the “nerdy” things in my life like video games, NMS, and RPG games.  While on the other cover I put things that have to do with sports.  I could put on the cover my favorite teams or symbols that have to do with my favorite sports.

Idea 2:
            Make the cover look like a TV and the other half of the cover to imply a game console. Then make a screen shot of some sports game like, Madden, NBA 2K, or NHL. After that, glue it onto where the screen is supposed to be.

Idea 3:
            My last idea converting the cover to look like a role-playing game cover.  Like D&D, pathfinder or etc.
           

            

No comments:

Post a Comment