Monday, March 30, 2015

Media Round Robin

For this project, I started off by drawing four different shapes. One is a pentagon, a rectangle, a triangle and a rhombus.   In these shapes I drew triangles.  After doing that I colored each of the shapes with various of colors.  The pentagon and rhombus I used complimentary colors.  For the other two I just used random colors. After completing that I took a photo of each of them. The shapes are below.






















Once that was finished I put opened Photoshop.  For this experiment I had to do something creative by hand, then do something digital to it, and then by hand again.  In Photoshop I blended all the shapes together and the finished product was this.



I was suppose to do print it out and do more to it but I didn't want to.  I felt that there is no need to mess with it any longer.  If I continued working, I think I'll lose this cool blending effect on the photo.  It also might make it look sloppy.  This final product is very different from the originals because all the shapes and colors created a unique photo. You could still see the different shapes in the photo though.  Thanks to media, I was able to blend all the shapes together in order to create this final product which could not be done before or as simple.  I think this what this will apply outside the classroom is that I am able to create product from various other finished products and create something new or different.








No comments:

Post a Comment