Monday, February 2, 2015

Doodle Project

For our second experiment we had to doodle for 30 minutes.  At first this was difficult for me because I am one of those people that like to plan before they start a project.   I remember in some English classes that I took during my high school career that I had to write a journal or a short story on that day.   That was not fun for me.  I was able to come up with a story or something at some point but it is not my best work.

Anyway, this project reminded me of that a bit.  So I drew some things that had to do with what I was thinking about at the time.  I doodled the logos of the Sea Hawks and Patriots because the Super Bowl was coming up.  There was a doodle of a face sleeping because I was tired at the time.  There were other random things that I drew too.  Really the page was random.

No comments:

Post a Comment