Monday, February 16, 2015

Break the Rules!

For my experiment I decide to do something simple.  I chose to skip the project.  This might not seem thought provoking to you but it is to me.  I have never skipped a project before as long as I could remember. Of course I didn't do all of my assignments in the past but the reason was that I forgot about them.

So this is the first time that I didn't do a project or assignment on purpose.  This is actually scary for me because this is a new experience.  I get to experience the fact that I didn't do the assignment.  I  felt dirty and lazy about it.  Overall this made me very uncomfortable. It is definitely something that I don't want to do again in the future. I have to admit that I kind of enjoyed doing it because it was fun to see what is like to be a student that doesn't care about his or her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment