Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 3 Take Away

On day three of Seeing sideways we started off  by talking about our doodle project.  One thing that I like to point was that I regret that I didn't talk much during that conversation.  I think the reason was that other people were mentioning things that that I thought of also but they talked about them already.  So at the time I didn't feel like it was necessary to talk.  I talked about my thoughts on my doodle blog so I am not going to repeat myself again.

The people that did talk brought up some interesting thoughts.  One of them in particular is that while we doodle, we subconsciously doodle things that has to do what we are hearing, smelling, and seeing. Another person mentioned that he did not like to doodle and even drawing.  I kind of connected that with him.  I don't hate drawing or doodling but it is something that I don't do often.  Mainly just from lack of interest.   At the end of the discussion I realized that through certain ways when we do something at random. Like when we doodled.  That it shows that person's personality and interests.  

No comments:

Post a Comment