Monday, February 23, 2015

Bible Dipping

For this project we have to do something creative with the word reuse. At first I had no idea what to do.  When I thought of the word reuse, I was thinking about recycle or using something for the same purpose again.  After some research, though, I found out the reuse could also mean using something again but with a different purpose.  I noticed in my garage that there are some shoe boxes.  So I started from there by using a shoe box.

 At first I was thinking of putting some shoes in because of I'm reusing it.  I quickly turn that idea down.  Then I realize in my room that I have my video game controllers on the floor.  I don't have a good place to store them.  Thinking that I could reuse something but for a different purpose, I use the shoe box has a storage box for the controllers.  So that they won't get step on them.  That is what I came up with reuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment