Monday, January 26, 2015

Coloring Book Experiment

My other experiment is to color a page in a coloring book that would show what I like the world to be. Like the egg experiment I was also a little frustrated about this coloring book project as well.  It was not as bad to come up with something because having an idea for the egg project made it easier in a way for me.  I also thought to myself that I could do whatever I want with these projects.  Within reason of course.  So instead of being frustrated, I shifted into thinking that this is an opportunity.  I get to challenge myself and see how creative I could be.


Anyway, for my coloring book experiment I chose a page with dinosaurs in it with mountains in the background.  For the actually coloring I colored one of mountains brown and the other a variety of colors.  The thought behind this was that I like to imagine different worlds.  Worlds that are more interesting than our world.  That is one reason I picked the dinosaurs because somewhat out of this world type of thing. I think this is why I am drawn to games, books, and movies that have different worlds filled with interesting creatures and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment