Tuesday, May 5, 2015

End of Semester Take Away

My first and  maybe the biggest thing that impacted me during class was from my fear project.  I talked about how fear is not always is a negative thing.  You might wonder why I think that way. I've noticed that I use fear as a motivation to overcome.  It will  boost my confidence and I would feel like I could accomplish something.

The next thing I took away was the idea of escapism.  I do use it to try to escape from my problems in the world.  Most of the time, though, I am sometimes not happy when I do it because none of my problems.  I try now not to escape from my problems but try to solve them if possible.

The last thing that I took away from this class was just thinking out of the box.  Throughout my life I've been told exactly what to do by my teachers or professors.  When we had the egg project, I was nervous.  I did not have a lot of direction on it so it was challenging for me.  It is welcomed, though, because I know in life that no one is going to hold my hand as I do things.  This was a great lesson for me and one I would use in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment